Busy Seasons !!

>> Jun 16, 2009

Sunny Day !!!





Hi!! It’s a very long time I didn’t update my blog for a few weeks. Oppss !!! Suppose to be a month? A Month?? Wat happen to me! You all will come thru in your mind. Wat am I busy for? Well, actually this few weeks quite busy with my college stuff. After bek from my holiday mood, the final exam weeks starts. After all, start marking the exam paper. After that, I have to prepare for the program of Malam Tautan Kenangan”. Reallly hustle and bustle of my life during this few weeks. Don’t worry I will write more post about my busy life




Since this morning I don’t receive any signal from the server. With this opportunity, I would like to jot down a few lines in this blog. It seems I felt lonely this few days after my left and right side of my colleague were gone off for their holidays. Ohh Gash!! So bored man. After all, they are my partner to talk with. I am miss you alI guys. Imagine that you are the only in the rows during working hours for 2 weeks since 15 June 2009-28 June 2009. Wat is happening man? Wat is going on with my bored life in this condition? HUH !!!!

Luckily, I am going out of the town on the 19 June 2009 till 22 June 2009 to Kota Kinabalu (KK). Otherwise, I’m sure bored to death. Well, I am really couldn’t wait for the time to come. Why? So excited for the programe what else? What programe? Program Perjumpaan Alumni Zon Borneo this programe brought to us together all around in Borneo for the ex students of Politeknik & Kolej Komuniti.

If you would like to know further information, follow up my next post then, See you again. Bye


Yours truly,




1 comments:

Anonymous February 11, 2010 at 12:12 PM  

Yes indeed, in some moments I can say that I jibe consent to with you, but you may be considering other options.
to the article there is stationary a without question as you did in the go over like a lead balloon a fall in love with issue of this solicitation www.google.com/ie?as_q=vuescan professional edition 8.4.71 (win / linux) ?
I noticed the utter you suffer with not used. Or you use the pitch-dark methods of promotion of the resource. I possess a week and do necheg

Wilson's Followers

  © Blogger template Autumn Leaves by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP